Acceptable Computer Use Policy
- No student may access the internet at any time without teacher supervision.
- Students must approach the internet with a mature and responsible attitude. Since use of the internet is
a privilege, common sense must be used at all times. Please remember, email is monitored by the Yukon
- Students may not download anything without teacher permission.
- Under no circumstances are students to give out personal information on the internet.
- Vandalism of any sort will not be tolerated and will be dealt with severely. Vandalizing includes not only
physical damage to the computers, lab, or other equipment, but also any internal tampering with files,
- Failure to comply with all computer guidelines may result in a permanent suspension of all computer
- Students must not lend or otherwise share their server space or email accounts under any circumstance.
Suspension of first class student accounts may result for violation of this common sense policy.